The exact details of what we need will be filled in over time. However, we are looking for most things to be provided by sponsors or volunteers. Small items can be carried in by attendees. We'll complete this list as the date approaches. If you can provide any of the items, please jump on the mailing list and let us know.
- Provided by a sponsor already
- Welcome kit
- Canvas or cloth bags are one of the most popular items.
- Power strips
- Extension cords
- Office Supplies
- 12 black Sharpies
- 2 colored Sharpies
- whiteboard for schedule (there are really neat paper-like whiteboards, just Google search for "post-it whiteboard paper" http://www.3m.com/intl/hk/english/in_hongkong/postit/supersticky/prod_ss.html)
- removable sticky notes (like Post-It) for easy schedule planning
- corkboard for announcements
- push pins for corkboard
- signs (such as for the hours of the unconference)
- Welcome table + 2 chairs
- Food tables
- Book tables + 2 chairs
- Saturday bfast/lunch/supper
- Sunday bfast/lunch
- hors d'oeuvres Friday
- Coffee, hot water, tea bags, sugar, creamer, milk, cream, sweet-n-low
- Coolers for drinks
- Stuff to eat and drink with
- Paper plates, cups, coffee cups, napkins, plastic cutlery, magic markers to mark your cup with
- A portable divider to divide a 30-foot by 35-foot room into two rooms so we can have two sessions concurrently. (no need, have 3 rooms)
- location for coats/bags, etc.
- first aid kit with bandages, some OTC painkillers
- video camera for recording (already provided by a sponsor)
- An extra easel and poster with the sponsors logos at the entrance.